WOW! I'm so excited, another award! The other day Priscilla over at Thrifty Crafty Girl sent me an e-mail telling me that she was giving me a Versatile Blogger Award, my second award in only 3 months of Blogging! First let me say THANKS so much to Priscilla! I can't believe sometimes that people are really reading my blog, and that they like it.
Here are the Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the Blogger who gave you the award.
2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your Blog
3. Mention Seven Random Things about yourself (see below)
4. List the Rules
5. Give the Award to 15 Bloggers that you enjoy or admire.
6. Let those 15 Bloggers know you are giving them the award by leaving a comment on their Blogs.
Seven Random Things
1. I have lived in 17 different houses in my life, kind of a lot I know, hopefully the one I am living in now will be one of the last.
2. I am a list person, as in I have to make a list of all the things I need/want to do and I love crossing things off as I get them done, but I always have to make a new list before every thing is crossed off because I can't stand to look at the messy cross-outs, I know it's crazy right.
3. I have two beautiful daughters, a wonderful son-in-law, a grad-baby on the way and the BEST husband any woman could ever wish for, after 21 years of marriage I am still very much in LOVE with him and he is still my best friend.
4. I am a candy addict, and no I am not exaggerating, I can't get through the day with out it! I really think I need an intervention.
5. I have a thing for pears, not the real eating kind but the fake decorating kind. They are all over my house, I don't know why, there is just something about them. I have pear candles and ceramic pears and pictures of pears and I could go on and on but I won't, be on the lookout for them in some upcoming posts.
6. Fall is my favorite season, don't get me wrong I enjoy a good snow storm or a day at the beach in summer and I love all the blooming tulips in spring but there is nothing quite like when the trees are changing color and they look like they are on fire and that first crisp fall day when you need a sweater or the smell of the first wood burning in the fireplace. I think it might be because I first started dating my hubby in the fall and all of those sights and sounds remind me of that feeling of falling in love.
7. And here is one Totally Random I wish the Bra had never been invented!!!! I'm sure the idea must have come from a man!
15 Bloggers that I am giving the Versatile Blogger Award too are:
1. The gang over at Our Pinteresting Family, I just love that they are working together as a family to get these amazing projects done! I also think that the name of their blog is very clever!
2. Stacy over at Not Just a Housewife, Love Love Love her blog, she does the most amazing projects, I am in awe of her.
3. Melissa over at Serendipity and Spice really loved her New Blogger Series so much good information for all us newbies.
4. Desiree at The 36th Avenue, what can I even say I love ALL of her projects, I love all the color she uses, I love that she is not afraid to go really BOLD!!!!
5. Laura Beth at A Step in the Journey, really love her style, and her awesome tutorials.
6. Lauren from Summit Street Joy maybe it's because we are both yankees living in the south, but there is just something about Lauren's blog "voice" that I relate to.
7. Nat & Holly over at My Sisters Suitcase these ladies have some amazing projects, one of my favorites is the Ombre yarn LOVE Letters I tried unsuccessfully to make these back in February, I think I just picked the wrong type of yarn, maybe I'll figure it out by next Valentines Day. I really like their latest project Butterfly (paint-chip) Wreath too!
8. Linda from it all started with paint has tons of fabulous projects, I absolutely LOVE her house and she always manages to make me laugh, she also has a blog "voice" that speaks to me (no pun intended).
9. Kerry over at Housetalkn always makes me drool with the beautiful houses she posts, and yes Kerry I do want to live in your neighborhood!
10. Reyna from Beta Buddies, her honesty and humor make dealing with my daughters recent type 1 diabetes diagnosis a little easier. Thank you Reyna.
11. Rebekka at Dear Friend, her beautiful images, and blog format of a letter written to an old friend make me smile. She also has an amazing Etsy shop, I can't wait until she does my house, I'm on the waiting list!
12. Jamie Lynn over at Craft, Scrappy, Happy does some of the most incredible projects with paper, along with other wonderful stuff!
13. Ashley from Mommy by day Crafter by night has the best sewing tutorials as well as a ton of other great projects!
14.Marci at The Vintage Lemon takes the most beautiful photos and makes a incredible array of State Printables
15. And last but not least Karen over at The Quaint Cottage, you gotta love a girl who is not afraid of a power tool! She makes some incrediable pieces and I'm kinda partial to her name, even if it is spelled wrong :)
So that's it, my list of Versatile Bloogers, I could go on and on but I really need to get out of my PJ's and get some work done today. I'm off to leave my comments for these 15 lovely bloggers!
Until Next Time